Search

I'm A Celebrity 2019: Jacquie Lambie injured in challenge - NEWS.com.au

In tonight’s I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! camp mates Jacqui Lambie and Justin Lacko take part in Sunday Slam, an obstacle course they must complete to collect 12 stars for camp.

It does not go well for one of them.

To up the ante, both Justin and Jacqui must complete the course wearing elephant feet. The quicker they finish, the better chance they have of completing the course and winning 12 stars for camp.

Justin’s last attempt on the Sunday Slam course saw him sustain a tiny scratch on his nose that made him worry about the future of his modelling career.

Tonight, halfway through the course and with a large boulder hurtling towards them, Jacqui takes a heavy hit and is knocked to the ground as the boulder rolls over her and Justin. Jacquie sustained a large bump to her forehead but wanted to soldier on.

With a medic on site, it’s decided Jacqui needs medical attention and she is whisked away in an ambulance. Tune in tonight to see how she fares.

I’m A Celeb airs 7:30pm Sundays to Thursdays.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Bagikan Berita Ini

0 Response to "I'm A Celebrity 2019: Jacquie Lambie injured in challenge - NEWS.com.au"

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.